Packages & Pricing
Would you like to learn more about the packages I offer to my clients? Keep reading…
Day-of Wedding Coordination
This type of service is also known as “Month-of Coordination”. This service is for couples who want to do most of the planning themselves, but need some help to finalize the details and to execute all of their hard work when the big day finally arrives.
This package includes:
- Free initial meeting
- Unlimited contact by email or phone
- Unlimited access to my personalized Emergency Kit which includes everything you will need in order to deal with any unexpected stains, rips, aches, etc. that occur during the day
- Preview of the wedding and reception site
- Provide a detailed wedding day timeline of events
- Confirm final details with vendors prior to the wedding day
- Provide complete assistance to bridal party, guests and vendors
- Set up programs and other ceremony items including the guest book, unity candles, etc.
- Confirm that ushers, musicians, readers, parents, and anyone else involved in the ceremony knows what their role in the ceremony is, and when to carry out these roles
- Ensure the bridal party arrives on time and has a clear understanding of the order of events
- Communicate with bridal party so that they know where to be and how long they have until the ceremony begins
- Line up bridal party for their entrances
- Arrange receiving line
- Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos
- Handle any emergencies that may arise
Prior to Reception
- Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up and to confirm timeline
- Ensure flowers, décor and any last details are perfected
- Turn on any lighting or light any candles
- Final inspection and all decor placement with quality assurance
- Help guests locate their escort cards and dining tables
- Coordinate the wedding party for their introduction
- Ensure proper flow of the event timeline, including cocktail hour, grand entrance, meals, speeches, dance, cake cutting, etc.
- Prevent and fix any problems that may arise during your event
*Please note that this package includes on site management and coordination of entire event by the Coordinator for a maximum of 12 hours.
Full Wedding Coordination
This type of service is for couples who would like a wedding coordinator working with them throughout the entire wedding planning process. We will help your design and transform your vision for your wedding day from start to finish.
*This package includes everything from the “Day-of Coordination” as well as:
- Monthly meetings and to-do lists
- Tip sheets
- Consultation and assistance on selection of vendors
- Access to our carefully curated list of vendors as well as access to discounts
- Attending and managing the rehearsal
- Selection of ceremony and reception site
- Budget maintenance
Please contact to discuss further details and investment
Set Up and Take Down
• Tables with linens, chair covers, any runners or sashes
• Centre pieces placement, table place cards, table numbers and party favours
• Seating chart, gift table, signing table, head table and cake table set up with proper decor
• Final inspection and all decor placement with quality assurance
*Please note that this does not include set up or take down of tables and chairs (if this is something you require, please contact me and we can discuss this further)
For a wedding of 150-200 guests I offer 4 hours of set up and 2 hours of take down. This is generally the amount of time needed for that many guests.
If the set up or take down should exceed the included time, you would be billed $150/hour for each additional hour. If the night of take down went over the included 2 hours, I would require $200/hour for each additional hour.
This is for couples with general inquiries or who have hit a road-block in their wedding planning and need professional advice on how to get started, help mediating a budget, theme development, etc. This is also to answer any general how – to questions.